YAHWEH FOUNDATION MINISTRY is a young growing Christian organization committing
itself in helping the poor, homeless, broken heart, hopeless Orphans and Vulnerable children below 15years of age living on streets.
The ministry started in 2011 by Richard Kakanyero upon receiving revelations from God to ;Share food with the hungry, give shelter to the homeless, provide clothes to the naked, and not to hide from those who need help- (Deuteronomy 22:1-4, Isaiah 58:7, Matthew 25:34-40, Hebrew 13:3, James 2: 15-16).
Richard Kakanyero was abducted by Lords Resistant Armies in Dec 2001
and later he returned home in July 2002. He went through series of sufferings and persecution brought by LRA throughout his childhood. He was born in 1984 and started experiencing conflicts by 2yeas old, the time when Joseph Kony started his movement against
His Excellency Yuweri Museveni (Today president of Uganda). As the results of this war, children were left lonely without families, they became so broken, frustrated, painful and sick. Some children came to live on streets while others became prominent thieves,
drunkard and drug users heading to hell.
With this constant war, Richard grew up knowing that suffering and hiding from the rebels is a “world-born” permanent/fulltime
life style with persecutions, pain and endless grieves. The rebels destroyed his childhood, ruined their family, delayed his studies for 22years, and shuttled down his community. Richard’s heart was broken, and grew up a hopeless young boy.
Today, Richard has learnt a new and pleasing life in salvation brought by Jesus Christ to every man. Life full of Peace, Love, Care and Protection that God provides in abundant to all human races. He
gave his life to God and began serving him. Right now, Richard is serving at Revival Worship Centre as Videographer in media department while ministering to street kids and vulnerable children in Gulu. His life has changed amazingly with lots of achievements.
God instructed Richard to; Build the poor, broken, hopeless and homeless orphans and vulnerable children to make them ready for Eternity. Richard gladly began doing the work in 2011 with some group
of friends from Gulu by feeding and counseling street kids. In 2013, he also began helping HIV positive young children below 12years.
In 2013, Richard, together with his friends,
formed an organization called YAHWEH FOUNDATION MINISTRY. They are focus in providing services to orphans and vulnerable children who have been living on the street.
Transformed & restored children full of love and living like Jesus Christ.
Bringing God’s abundant love to children by demonstrating His fatherhood through love, care,
protection and support to the broken hearted, hopeless children and transforming them into new creations, obedient to the words of God and enjoying equality of rights and full freedom in Jesus Christ
“I am a good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep” John10:11
- To rehabilitate, reconcile and re-unite Street Kids with their families, and to find homes for homeless children.
- To promote good health and a quality
standard of living.
- To provide and promote quality education.
- To enhance economic growth, development and sustainability.
- To promote quality parenting and family management.
- To practice and promote Christianity with high moral standards, influential lifestyle deeply rooted
obediently into the words of God, and living practically in Jesus Christ.
- To practice and promote humanitarian hearts towards one another, and a society with good governance.
- Children living happily with their families.
- Children with good health and quality standards of living.
obtaining quality education.
- Developed and sustainable family economies.
- Quality parenting and family management.
- Christians with high moral standards and influential lifestyles
who are deeply rooted into the words of God and living practically in Jesus Christ.
- Humanitarian hearts for one another, and a society with good governance.